Megan’s high-level, innovative thinking has translated into client’s getting the greatest return on investment. Representative work includes:
- Developed and spearheaded comprehensive marketing and PR campaigns to help firms develop a presence in new markets such as Los Angeles, New York and Washington D.C.
- Facilitated dozens of press conferences involving high-profile matters to generate feature stories on lawsuits and maintain visibility throughout litigation.
- Launched programs for associate-level or junior staff members to contribute and accelerate marketing and business development efforts.
- Quarterbacked all aspects of marketing and public relations during the integration of a Los Angeles law firm after its acquisition by an international law firm.
- Created systems and oversaw processes for firms’ lead generation tracking and measuring marketing ROI.
- Developed and implemented strategic plans for firms to tap into new service areas and target specific clients and referral sources.
Born and raised in Cleveland, Megan loves her strong Midwestern roots. She graduated with honors from the University of Dayton in Ohio with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
Megan is a member of ProVisors and Agency Management Institute, and has been a longtime participant and supporter of Legal Marketing Association and Thomson Reuters Institute’s Marketing Partner Forum. She previously served as a cabinet member and executive committee member of the Jewish Federation.
A prolific speaker and writer, Megan has presented to and appeared in the following:
- Podcast: How Personal Injury Law Firms Can Earn Media Attention
- Podcast: The Anatomy of a Successful Law Firm PR Campaign
- Managing Partner Roundtable, Comprehensive Management Solutions
- How Court-Appointed Neutrals Can Work Effectively and Ethically with Journalists to Develop Professionally and Promote the Profession, Academy of Court-Appointed Neutrals Annual Meeting
- Marketing Partner Forum Recap 2023 Webinar
- How the New Chambers & Partners Tools Can Improve Your Rankings Webinar
- How To Be Your Own Marketing Firm, ProVisors Valley Lawyers Affinity Group
- Esquire University Podcast: PR for Law Firms
- Leveraging Media Coverage for Your Firm’s Marketing Efforts, Legal Marketing Association Midwest Chapter
- What School Doesn’t Teach You, University of Dayton
- Are You Prepared for Chambers Season? Webinar
- Podcast: Taking the Jump to Virtual with Jennifer Schaller, Managing Director of The National Law Review and Megan Braverman, Principal of Berbay Marketing & Public Relations
- Priorities Have Changed & So Should Your Marketing Webinar
- Amplify Your LinkedIn Presence to Generate New Business Webinar
- Priorities Have Changed & So Should Your Marketing, ProVisors Real Estate Affinity Group
- Podcast: Legal Rankings – To Submit or Not to Submit
- Legal Nominations – Are They Worth It? Webinar
- What’s Left of the Media Industry Post-COVID and How to Get The Media’s Attention Webinar
- Legal Nominations & Rankings: Are They Worth It, International Society of Primerus Law Firms
- Marketing Now and How, Loyola Law School Alumni Association Board of Governors
- Podcast: Press Conferences: Tactics to Ensure Success
- Creating the Visibility that Fuels Growth, 2019 Women Leaders Forum
- Podcast: It’s Chambers Season: What You Need to Know