Within her proven track record, she has achieved the following representative successes:
- Developed and implemented comprehensive strategic marketing plans aligned with firm goals and identified key areas for growth and improvement.
- Built a marketing department from the ground up, including establishing a lead generation tracking system, hiring and training internal staff to support efforts, and enhancing sophistication across all marketing initiatives.
- Became the go-to expert for executing successful Litigation PR campaigns, including facilitating multiple high-profile press conferences and securing high-profile coverage in national news outlets.
- Launched a social media campaign tailored to a niche audience which bolstered a law firm’s practice area and generated new leads and cases.
- Worked with multiple C-suite professionals to overcome imposter syndrome and fear of speaking with the media.
Prior to joining Berbay, Angely handled and secured press for some of the most notable names and companies in entertainment and children’s toys. She double-majored in Journalism and Communication Studies from California State University, Northridge where she was a member of CSUN Latino Journalists.