Megan Braverman, Principal of Berbay Marketing & PR, has an exceptional reputation as a strategic asset for law firms and other professional service firms. She is known for her ability to execute marketing programs that surpass business goals by immersing herself in clients’ operations, identifying what sets them apart from their competition and leveraging this to create countless PR opportunities, generate awareness and reinforce credibility. Within this, Megan works closely with individual attorneys and law firms to navigate the Chambers & Partners process, which includes crafting compelling submissions that get noticed. She has been instrumental in attorneys receiving top rankings.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How the Chambers submission process works, a breakdown of the nomination and the importance of each section.
- Why you need to follow, not tailor, the nomination form when describing cases or deals, and how to best highlight key aspects of the matter.
- How to use the B10 section of the application to emphasize significant professional talents or contributions to the legal practice not covered elsewhere.
- The role that researchers and editors play in the research process to evaluate nominations.
- Why it’s critical to devote sufficient time for completing the nomination process and how to select referees who can strongly speak in support of your candidacy.
Ways to contact Megan: