Professionals in law, accounting, financial services and real estate look to Berbay Marketing & PR to increase their visibility and reinforce their credibility – what we call VisiCredibility® – and we can do the same for you.
Harnessing the power of the media to validate your expertise, we’ll develop media and B2B public relations campaigns and professional services public relations programs to:
With over 20 years of experience in litigation marketing and
litigation public relations, we work with law firms to:
- Make your news the news – Through the use of expertly-crafted press releases, media pitches and alerts, along with other industry tactics geared to generate attention for newsworthy events such as completed deals, verdicts and settlements, new products and services, and more.
- Place expert articles authored by you – Bylined articles reinforce your authoritative positioning, and after publication, we’ll leverage your articles by posting them on your website and distributing them via social media.
- Position you as an expert spokesperson – Inserting you into the news stream as an expert spokesperson will increase your visibility as a knowledgeable, media-ready resource for journalists seeking ideas and commentary on current news, trends and more.
- Generate podium placement – If you enjoy keynote speaking and/or panel participant opportunities, we will harvest these engagements for you.
- Get you noticed on professional rankings – We identify awards and rankings in your area of expertise and develop compelling nominations for your inclusion.
As public relations experts adept at creating the visibility and credibility that fuels revenue growth, we’ll be your advocate and “package” you – your knowledge, expertise, and accomplishments – in a way that intrigues the press, program chairs, and other decision-makers in your industry. We’ll get you noticed!
And whenever you’re quoted or published, or participate as a speaker, we’ll magnify the marketing potential of those events by making sure your target audience knows about it via your website, e-newsletter, and social media.
If you’re looking for a marketing and public relations agency, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 405-7343.
Let’s Talk about your PR needs