Sheenika S. Gandhi is the Director of Marketing and Business Development at Payne & Fears LLP in the firm’s Irvine, California office. She is also a licensed California attorney.
She is a strong project manager, creative thinker, and a trusted advisor for the firm’s attorneys and management. Her recent notable projects include an integrated thought leadership strategy, a business development coaching program, and a centralized budget and operational processes.
Prior to joining Payne & Fears LLP, Sheenika led digital marketing strategy at Knobbe, Martens, Olson & Bear, LLP, an AmLaw200 firm. She serves as Vice-Chair of the Legal Marketing Association’s Southern California Local Steering Committee.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How legal marketers without a J.D. can level the playing field and develop a better understanding of the legal profession.
- What it means to “strike at the right time” with your attorneys, and how to do it.
- Why it’s important to track and chart your interactions with your clients to follow the “life cycle” of the relationship.
- How to encourage your attorneys to step out of their comfort zone regarding social media and other new technologies.
- How to methodically change firm culture to help lawyers and management adapt to change.
How to contact Sheenika Gandhi: