Richard Clayman’s career has spanned 30 years as a director, producer, writer, executive and actor in television, theater and film. Many of his projects have won Emmys and Golden Globes, among other awards.
In 2006, he launched Los Angeles-based Cloudwalker Videoworks, a division of his film production company, Cloudwalker Films, Inc. Richard uses his years of production experience to develop high-caliber videos for professional service firms, including law firms, accounting firms and financial management firms.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why law firms and other professional service firms should take advantage of the opportunities online videos offer.
- How to convey everything your firm represents in a short video to attract new business.
- Why having a strong script in place can make or break a video.
- Ways to make video subjects comfortable to bring out their best qualities.
- What mistakes you should avoid when creating videos.
Ways to contact Richard:
- Website: www.cloudwalkerfilms.com