Linda Feinholz is a business-building expert, author and speaker who shows entrepreneurs and small business owners how to accelerate results and create a business they love. With more than 18 years of experience consulting with professional service firms in multiple industries, Linda breaks through the “same old thing” thinking and “copycat” positioning that often plague professionals who are brilliant technical specialists, but not as skilled in rainmaking. Linda’s clients have included mega-firms whose partners are well-recognized in their specialty; regional firms whose management needs to position the second generation; and experienced sole practitioners who have left larger firms to go out on their own.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why it’s critical to step back and look at the big picture to determine your vision for your business and your life.
- What the next step is toward business development after defining how your profession fits into your life.
- How to use the resources you have to start building your business, instead of starting from scratch.
- How networking and building strong relationships, within your firm and without, can enable business growth.
- How to strategically use social media, such as Facebook and LinkedIn as business development tools.
- How a mindset of curiosity can help you discover potential sources of business that have been in front of you all along.
Ways to contact Linda: