What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to overcome and find opportunities during difficult times to grow your firm and keep your team calm.
- Why getting your head around doom and gloom is important when developing a game plan to get your firm through hard times.
- Why focusing on one’s “zone of genius” can help strengthen your team.
- Why it is so important to invest in yourself.
- How to uncover one’s emotional intelligence.
About Elise Buie:
Elise Buie is the founder and head of Elise Buie Family Law. Her practice involves all aspects of family law: preparation of postnuptial and separation agreements, parenting plans, child support, simple and complex financial cases, relocation, and blended families. Elise has a deep understanding of complex parenting issues which clients may face when divorcing.
Elise is an active member of the Washington State Bar Association. She is also a member of the King County Bar Association (Family Law Section, Collaborative Law Section), Snohomish County Bar Association, Washington State Bar Association, (Family Law Section, CLE Committee), Washington Women Lawyers, National Association of Women Lawyers, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (2019 President, Washington Chapter) and the American Bar Association (Family Law Section and GP Solo Division, Family Law Committee, Juvenile Law Committee, Commission on Women in the Profession). She provides her time and services through the Moderate Means program of the Washington State Bar Association. Elise completed the ABA Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute sponsored by the National Institute for Trial Advocacy in Boulder, Colorado. While practicing in Minnesota, Elise was Treasurer of the Children and the Law Committee of the Family Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association.