Make it Pinteresting!
The great debate remains in terms of which social media sites make sense for professional service firms to participate in. While Pinterest has quickly gained popularity among consumers looking for recipe ideas, fashion tips and DIY projects, it has also grown steadily among professional service firms looking for another avenue to tell their story.
Not sure what to post to your Pinterest page? Below are a few pointers on pin boards:
- Action Shots: Share photos of your team members in action at industry events.
- Practice Area Specific: Create a different pin board for each practice area in your firm. Post information about developments and send viewers back to your website for more information.
- Videos: Post videos and send viewers to your firm’s YouTube page.
- Pro Bono Activities: Showcase your firm’s dedication to giving back to the community.
- Tips and Checklists: This is a great way to gain readers’ interest. Consider how you can leverage something current into a tips list, e.g., “5 tips for preparing for fire season”.
Like all other social media, Pinterest takes time and commitment. By utilizing the tips above, you can create an interesting and thought-provoking Pinterest profile that will draw visitors to your website.