Steve Bell is chief client services & marketing officer at Womble Bond Dickinson LLP in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. He has deep executive experience in legal marketing and business development, leading teams in disciplines such as public relations, branding, digital marketing, social media, advertising, client satisfaction, product development and sales. Steve joined Womble Carlyle as National Director of Sales in 2001 and was involved in its merger with U.K.-based Bond Dickinson in 2017.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What firms need to consider before developing a sales department and starting the hiring process.
- What skills and values legal marketers need to cultivate to excel in their role.
- Why the structure between the marketing and sales departments needs to be tailored to the culture of the firm.
- What experience and lessons can be gained while working for a law firm during a major merger with another firm.
- Law firm marketing trends, and what the future holds for the notion of law firm products and artificial intelligence.
How to contact Steve Bell:
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dotconnector/
- Twitter: @stevembell
- Website: www.womblebonddickinson.com