Marketing for Real Estate
Our real estate clients gain exposure and cultivate new business as a result of Berbay’s marketing and public relations programs. We work with you and your team to ensure that you stand out in the competitive real estate market. Our goal is to help you generate leads from qualified prospects. To do this, we use a variety of strategies, including:
- Public relations—We work with media outlets to get stories about your firm placed, get your team members quoted as experts, publicize newsworthy firm activities, and assist you in writing articles for relevant publications. Third-party validation by the media increases your credibility to potential clients.
- Speaking engagements—We locate speaking opportunities where you can showcase your expertise before an audience of potential clients and opinion leaders in your industry.
- Website development—Whether you need to revamp an existing website or create one from scratch, we have the expertise and experience to help. We’ll keep your website relevant with engaging and educational updates, blog posts, podcasts, links to social media and more.
- Social media/Blogs—With our expertise in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, we’ll develop and maintain your presence before industry leaders, your current clients and prospects.
- Online marketing—We help to ensure that potential clients can easily find you by providing services such as search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Marketing materials—We work with you to identify the marketing materials you need, then we carry the project out from concept to finished product.
- Direct mail/email campaigns—We enhance your other marketing efforts with communication by direct mail and email to target your message to just the right audience.
- Nominations and rankings—We identify local, regional and national opportunities to get your firm and your team recognized among the best in your industry.
All our marketing for real estate companies has one aim: generate leads from qualified prospective clients for your firm. Let us help develop more of the kind of real estate business you want. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310/405-7345