Marketing for Financial Services
The Berbay team helps financial services firms differentiate themselves from the competition and develop leads from qualified prospects. To raise your level of name recognition and exposure, we employ a variety of marketing tools, including:
- Public relations—The third-party validation you receive from media coverage raises your credibility among industry leaders and your business prospects. We help you grab attention by constructing stories for the media, identifying opportunities to share your expertise with journalists, creating publicity for newsworthy firm activities and developing bylined articles in industry publications.
- Speaking engagements—We help you reach potential clients through opportunities to share your expertise at events, conferences and other venues.
- Website development—The experts at Berbay can help you create a totally new website or revitalize your current site. Then we’ll ensure that your site stays fresh and relevant with frequently updated information, blog posts, podcasts, links to social media and other engaging content.
- Social media/Blogs—We’ll help you stay on top of social media through expert management of your LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Twitter accounts, as well as other outlets you may have.
- Online marketing—Our expertise in search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) will ensure that potential clients find you first when they search for the types of services you provide.
- Marketing materials—Our team will evaluate your need for printed marketing materials and work with you, from start to finish, to provide the right items to fit your business development goals.
- Direct mail/email campaigns—These tools can pinpoint your key audience, and we’ll make sure you hit the mark with just the right message.
- Nominations and rankings—Being named among the best among local, regional or nationwide firms can raise your visibility immensely. We’ll help you ensure that you have every opportunity to be part of relevant lists and rankings.