Whether you’re in law, finance or real estate, one of the most important components of your marketing arsenal is your website. As the first place prospective clients go to vet your qualifications, your website must:
- Showcase your expertise: Case studies, testimonials, verdict or settlement success stories and blogs substantiate this.
- Demonstrate your leadership and energy: Up-to-date content featuring bylined articles, firm news, speaking engagements and participation in professional, civic and industry organization events validate that you relate to today’s business climate.
- Serve as the centerpiece of your online marketing and social media campaigns: All social media roads lead back to your website.
- Generate leads: Informative, relevant, “fresh” content, insightful commentary, and success stories will translate into new business opportunities for your firm.
Revitalizing vs. Redoing Your Website
- Revitalization: If your firm’s website was built in a flexible program, enhancing your current site may be the fastest and most cost-effective way to contemporize it.
- Creating a new website: If your website was created in an inflexible program and looks outdated, it may be best to consider a re-design that represents your firm today.
Whether choosing to revitalize your existing website or create a new one, Berbay Marketing & PR will keep your site fresh, dynamic, and a place where clients and prospective clients will visit time and time again.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 405-7345.