Each year, Berbay Marketing & Public Relations awards a $1,000 scholarship to a marketing and public relations student.
This year, Berbay Marketing & PR continues its support awarding another scholarship to a deserving student who demonstrates a high level of writing skill, academic excellence, and creativity. The annual scholarship will be awarded to a single student working towards a degree in marketing, public relations or communications.
Any student at a four-year accredited university or college is eligible to apply. The applicant must submit an essay up to 1,000 words (maximum) answering the following question:
“What is an example of a company with a strong public relations presence, and what are the main qualities that go into the company’s PR success?”
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one student.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Berbay Marketing & Public Relations team.
- Essays will be evaluated based on writing skill, originality, and creativity.
- The deadline to submit is August 1, 2018, by 5:00 p.m. PT.
- Winners will be notified by August 17, 2018.
- The applicant must be a student in good standing at a four-year public or private university or college.
- The applicant must major in either marketing, public relations or communications.
- Please email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “Berbay Scholarship Program”.
- In the body of the email, please be sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number, as well as a copy of your transcript in .doc or .pdf format.