LITIGATION PUBLIC RELATIONS
Whoever says there’s no such thing as bad press…doesn’t understand Litigation PR.
For more than 16 years, Berbay Corp. has been working with attorneys to manage litigation-related media relations and results. Whether creating media visibility for a lawsuit filing, publicizing a trial or settlement or minimizing the media impact of a negative outcome, we have the experience and expertise necessary to successfully manage the process.
Berbay’s experience and expertise includes:
- Crafting a pre-filing public relations strategy.
- Developing media relations programs that support litigation strategy.
- Identifying and capitalizing on newsworthy milestones.
- Creating a unified “one voice” communication points plan.
- Preparing litigators and litigants with communication techniques for effective media interaction.
- Obtaining exposure in national and local broadcast, print and online media outlets.
Our work brings you value by:
- Reinforcing your credibility through the media’s validation of you as a lawyer who handles newsworthy matters.
- Employing the power of the court of public opinion.
- Increasing your name recognition and boosting top-of-mind awareness so that when there is a need, you come to mind first.
- Providing you with the opportunity to create your own news and insert yourself in the news stream.
- Building continuous marketing momentum to generate leads.
For more information about how Berbay can help your firm create visibility and credibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310/405-7345.