SMALL TO MID-SIZE LAW FIRM MARKETING
Berbay is a Los Angeles marketing and public relations firm that specializes in developing and implementing legal marketing and public relations programs for small to mid-size law firms.
If your firm is small or mid-size, you may not have a marketer in-house. And while you and your attorneys may understand the need for business development, you may not have the time, or feel you have the expertise, to create and put into action a marketing program.
Berbay takes business development off your plate so you can concentrate on doing what you do best. We work with small to mid-size firms across a range of practice areas, including:
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Labor and Employment
- Project Finance
- Trusts & Estates
Results: Increased Visibility and Credibility for Small-Mid Size Law Firms
Below are just a few examples of the positive legal marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for our small to mid-size law firm clients:
- Placed bylined articles by our small to mid-size clients (i.e., either authored by them or ghostwritten for them) published in business, legal, industry, consumer and professional publications includingThe National Law Journal, The Los Angeles Business Journal, Managing Intellectual Property, The Deal, Business Insurance, and Corporate Counsel.
- Obtained media interviews and quotes for our attorneys by pitching them as experts to journalists. Our small to mid-size have been interviewed by publications such as Investors Business Daily, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, BNA, Accounting Today, and Inside Counsel, as well as on radio and TV stations.
- Secured media coverage for firms’ newsworthy achievements (e.g. deals, lawsuit filings, case settlements, positive verdicts) by drafting and distributing press releases. Articles featuring our small to mid-size clients have appeared in print publications, on websites and on radio and TV stations.
- Obtained speaking engagements at high-profile conferences such as ARIAS, International Franchise conference, Multi-Unit Franchise Operators Conference, American Wind Energy Association.
- Developed marketing material for and staffed booths at major industry conferences on behalf of firms.
- Increased the chances people searching online for legal services located our small to mid-size clients’ websites, using online-marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO).
- Expanded firms’ website content to better showcase their expertise by drafting case studies and enhancing attorney biographies.
- Secured placement in lawyer rankings by identifying lists to target, drafting compelling nominations, and advocating for them among decision-makers. Through Berbay’s efforts, our small to mid-size clients have been featured on lists such as Daily Journal’s “Top 100 California Lawyers,” Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Who’s Who in Law,” Lawdragon’s “Top 500 Leading Lawyers,” and Chambers and Partners “Leading Law Firms and Lawyers.”
- Created visually striking, informative marketing materials such as brochures and one-sheets.
- Educated attorneys about social media and developed for clients professional LinkedIn profiles and Facebook pages