MARKETING SERVICES FOR REAL ESTATE LAW FIRMS
Berbay is a Los Angeles marketing and public relations firm that specializes in developing and implementing legal marketing and public relations programs for law firms across a range of practice areas, including real estate.
Whether your law firm’s expertise encompasses the entire breadth of real estate or focuses exclusively on specific areas such as transactions or litigation, our specialists in law firm marketing and law firm PR can obtain more business for you. Berbay has gained familiarity with and developed expertise in such real estate law specialties as:
- Mobile-home parks
Results: Increased Visibility and Credibility for Real Estate Law Firms
Below are just a few examples of the positive marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for real estate law firms and practice groups:
- Secured media coverage for newsworthy transactions, case settlements/court wins, and other achievements (e.g., LEED accreditations) by drafting and distributing press releases. Articles featuring our real estate law clients have appeared in the Los Angeles Times and on Law360; around the world in relevant industry and legal outlets such as California Real Estate Journal, Commercial Investment Real Estate, Law.com, and Real Estate Finance & Investment; and in targeted local media outlets around the state.
- Obtained placement of articles bylined by our real estate law clients (i.e., either authored by them or ghostwritten for them) published by print media outlets and websites including Shopping Centers Today, Commercial Lease Law Insider, Commercial Investment Real Estate, California Real Estate Journal, WMA Newsletter, and Crittendon Real Estate publications.
- Obtained media interviews and quotes for our attorneys by pitching their expertise to journalists. Our plaintiff personal injury clients have been interviewed by the Los Angeles Times, Daily Journal, andCalifornia Real Estate Journal.
- Produced banners and other material for our real estate law clients’ conference exhibits.
- Developed, drafted content for, and regularly distributed a real estate law e-newsletter.
- Created marketing material (e.g., brochures, one-sheets) for specific practice areas such as sustainability.
- Obtained placement of attorneys in lawyer rankings by identifying lists to target, drafting compelling nominations, and advocating for them among decision-makers. Through Berbay’s efforts, our real estate law clients have been featured on lists such as Chambers and Partners, California Real Estate Journal’s “Top Dealmakers,” Los Angeles Business Journal’s “Who’s Who in Law,” and Real Estate Southern California’s “Women of Influence.”