LEGAL MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR PLAINTIFF PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRMS
Berbay is a Los Angeles marketing and public relations firm that specializes in developing and implementing legal marketing and public relations programs across a range of practice areas, including plaintiff personal injury firms and trial lawyers.
Whether your firm’s expertise encompasses the entire breadth of plaintiff personal injury or focuses exclusively on one area such as medical malpractice, our specialists in law firm marketing and law firm PR can obtain more business for you. Berbay has gained familiarity with and developed expertise in such plaintiff personal injury specialties as:
- Personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Auto accidents
- Birth injury
- Elder abuse
- Civil rights violations
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Asbestos – Mesothelioma
Results: Increased Visibility and Credibility for Personal Injury Law Firms
Below are just a few examples of the positive marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for our plaintiff personal injury clients:
- Created new websites or revitalized existing websites for personal injury firms, including writing text and directing creative partners like designers.
- Increased the chances people searching online for personal injury legal services located our clients’ websites using online-marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Developed, for a personal injury firm, a regular e-newsletter designed to educate and inform readers while promoting the firm’s victories.
- Secured media coverage for our personal injury clients’ newsworthy case settlements and court wins by drafting and distributed press releases. Articles featuring our personal injury clients have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, Orange County Register, Daily Journal, Associated Press newswire and on KTLA.com, Eonline, and myFox.com, as well as in relevant industry and legal media outlets around the world.
- Obtained quote for an attorney client in the media by pitching them as experts to journalists. Our plaintiff personal injury clients have been interviewed by the Los Angeles Times and the Daily Journal.
- Created visually striking, informative marketing materials such as brochures and one-sheets.
- Obtained placement of attorneys in lawyer rankings by identifying lists to target, drafting compelling nominations, and advocating for them among decision-makers. Through Berbay’s efforts, our plaintiff personal injury clients have been featured on lists such as Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers.