LEGAL MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR LITIGATION FIRMS, LITIGATION PRACTICE GROUPS AND LITIGATORS
Whether you practice general commercial litigation or focus on a specific area such as employment litigation, our specialists in law firm marketing and law firm PR can generate leads for you. Berbay has gained familiarity with and developed expertise in specialized practices including:
- Defense firms
- Plaintiff firms
- Alternative dispute resolution practitioners
- Appellate lawyers
- Trial attorneys
- Specialized litigation (e.g., intellectual property, real estate, insurance, securities)
Below are just a few examples of the positive legal marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for litigation law firms and litigation practice groups:
- Secured media coverage for newsworthy firm events (e.g., lawsuit filings, case settlements, court victories) through sending press releases, holding press conferences and making targeted pitches. Stories and interviews featuring our litigation clients have appeared on TV and radio stations like KTLA and KNX; in national and local print and online publications such as The Wall Street Journal, American Lawyer, and the Los Angeles Times; and in relevant industry and legal outlets around the world.
- Created and implemented online marketing programs to increase a litigation firm’s or law practice group’s search engine ranking.
- Obtained quotes by our attorney clients in the media by pitching their expertise to journalists. Our litigation clients have been tapped as expert sources on trials and trends in the news by radio and TV stations such as KCET and KPCC, national print publications like the Los Angeles Times and In-House Counsel, and news services such as Bloomberg, the Associated Press, and Reuters.
- Improved litigation firms’ websites through adding up-to-date content that showcased their expertise and what distinguishes them.
- Placed articles authored by our litigation clients—pieces showcasing their winning strategies—printed in such publications as the National Law Journal, Corporate Counsel, The Recorder, theDaily Journal, and Law 360.
- Developed profiles for our litigation clients on social media like LinkedIn and Facebook and professional networks such as AVVO and Martindale-Hubbell.
- Obtained placement of litigators in lawyer rankings by identifying rankings to target, drafting compelling nominations, and advocating for them among decision-makers. Our litigation clients have been featured on lists such as Chambers and Partners, the Daily Journal’s Top Women Litigators, Business Insurance’s “Women to Watch”, California Lawyer’s “Lawyer of the Year”, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, and many more.
Learn more about our recent success.