LEGAL MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR LITIGATION FIRMS, LITIGATION PRACTICE GROUPS AND LITIGATORS
Whether you practice general commercial litigation or focus on a specific area such as employment litigation, our specialists in law firm marketing and law firm PR can generate leads for you. Berbay has gained familiarity with and developed expertise in specialized practices including:
- Defense firms
- Plaintiff firms
- Alternative dispute resolution practitioners
RESULTS: INCREASED VISIBILITY AND CREDIBILITY FOR LITIGATION FIRMS
Below are just a few examples of the positive legal marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for litigation law firms and litigation practice groups:
- Secured media coverage for newsworthy firm events such as law suit filings, case settlements and court victories. Stories and interviews featuring our litigation clients have appeared on national and local news; in national and local print and online publications such as The Wall Street Journal, American Lawyer and the Los Angeles Times; and in relevant industry and legal outlets around the world. Read more about our litigation public relations services.
- Obtained media attention for our attorney-clients in the media by pitching their expertise to journalists. Our litigation clients have been tapped as expert sources on trials and trends in the news by radio and TV stations such as KCET and KPCC, national print publications like the Los Angeles Times and In-House Counsel, and news services such as Bloomberg, the Associated Press, the Daily Journal and Reuters. Read more about our public relations services.
- Placed articles authored by our litigation clients—pieces showcasing their winning strategies—printed in such publications as the National Law Journal, Corporate Counsel, The Recorder, the Daily Journal and Law360.
- Obtained placement of litigators in lawyer rankings by identifying rankings to target, drafting compelling nominations, and advocating for them among decision-makers. Our litigation clients have been featured on lists such as Chambers and Partners, the Daily Journal’s Top Women Litigators, Business Insurance’s “Women to Watch”, California Lawyer’s “Lawyer of the Year”, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, and many more. Read more about our nominations and rankings services.
- Improved litigation firms’ websites through adding up-to-date content that showcased their expertise and what distinguishes them. Read more about revitalizing your website.
- Implemented online marketing programs to increase a litigation firm’s or law practice group’s search engine ranking. Read more about our search optimization searches.
- Developed profiles for our litigation clients on social media like LinkedIn and Facebook and professional networks such as AVVO and Martindale-Hubbell. Read more about our social media services.