LEGAL MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR INSURANCE LAW FIRMS: INSURANCE DEFENSE, POLICYHOLDER, COVERAGE AND REINSURANCE
Berbay is a Los Angeles marketing and public relations firm that specializes in developing and implementing legal marketing and public relations programs for law firms across a range of practice areas, including insurance.
Whether your firm’s expertise encompasses the entire breadth of insurance law or focuses on specific areas like reinsurance, captive or coverage, our specialists in law firm marketing and law firm PR can obtain more business for you. Berbay has gained familiarity with and developed expertise in such insurance law disciplines as:
- Commercial Property
Below are just a few examples of the positive legal marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for insurance law firms and practice groups:
- Secured media coverage for newsworthy firm achievements ( e.g., lawsuit filings, case settlements and court victories ). Articles featuring our insurance law clients have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, National Law Journal, InsuranceLaw360, Business Insurance, National Underwriter, The Deal, Mealey’s Litigation Reporter, Claims, and Best’s Review. Read more about our public relations services.
- Obtained speaking engagements for our insurance law clients at high-profile industry conferences. Read more about obtaining speaking engagements.
- Placed bylined articles for our insurance law clients (i.e., either authored by them or ghostwritten by us) published in The Deal, Crane Hot Line, Constructions Contracts Law Report, Business Insurance, National Underwriter, Mealey’s Litigation Reporter, Best’s Review, and National Law Journal.
- Obtained media interviews and quotes for our attorneys by pitching their expertise to journalists. Our insurance law clients have been interviewed by the Los Angeles Times, Insurance Law360, Claims, Mealey’s Litigation Reporter, and more.
- Developed, drafted content for and regularly distributed an insurance law e-newsletter.
- Organized, for a reinsurance law firm, a seminar for firm clients and prospects. The project included everything from producing the seminar invitation, to selecting panel participants, to obtaining media coverage for the event.
- Secured placement in lawyer rankings by identifying rankings to target, drafting compelling nominations and advocating for them among decision-makers. Through Berbay’s efforts, our insurance law clients have been featured on lists such as Business Insurance’s “Women to Watch,” Chambers and Partners, the Daily Journal’s “Top Women Litigators,” and Super Lawyers. Read more about nominations and rankings.