LEGAL MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR ENERGY LAW FIRMS: RENEWABLE ENERGY, CLIMATE CHANGE, SUSTAINABILITY, CLEAN TECH AND GREEN
Berbay is a Los Angeles marketing and public relations firm that specializes in developing and implementing legal marketing and public relations programs for law firms across a range of practice areas, including energy.
Whether your firm’s expertise encompasses the entire breadth of energy-from utilities, to renewable/alternative energy, to sustainability- or focuses on specific areas such as clean tech and “green building”- our specialists in law firm marketing and law firm PR can obtain more business for you. Berbay has gained familiarity with and developed expertise in such energy law specialties as:
- Renewable energy – solar, wind, biomass, LNG, biodiesel, geothermal
- Renewable and alternative energy financing
- Clean Tech
- Oil & gas
- Climate change
Results: Increased Visibility and Credibility for Energy Law Firms
Below are just a few examples of the positive legal marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for our energy law clients:
- Secured media coverage for firms’ newsworthy case transactions, case settlements, court wins, and other achievements by drafting and distributing press releases. Articles featuring our energy law clients have appeared in the Los Angeles Times, American Lawyer, National Law Journal, The Los Angeles Business Journal, Energy Law360, The Deal, North American Clean Energy, Project Finance International and industry and professional publications and websites around the world. Read about our PR services.
- Obtained media interviews and quotes for our attorneys by pitching their expertise to the media. Our energy law clients been interviewed by USA Today, the Los Angeles Times, AP, Reuters, Dow Jones, Los Angeles Business Journal, The Deal, Renewable Energy World and industry and professional outlets worldwide.
- Placed bylined articles by clients -i.e., either authored by them or ghostwritten for them- published by The Deal, North American Clean Energy, Power Engineering, Infrastructure Journal, Solar Industry Magazine and industry and professional publications and websites around the world.
- Obtained speaking engagements at high-profile industry conferences. Read more about speaking engagements.
- Developed marketing material for and staffed conference booths at solar, wind and energy financing conferences on behalf of our energy law clients.
- Expanded firms’ website content by drafting case studies, enhancing attorney biographies, and obtaining client testimonials. Read more about website revitalization.
- Secured placement in lawyer rankings by identifying lists to target, drafting compelling nominations, and advocating for them among decision-makers. Through Berbay’s efforts, our energy law clients have been featured on lists such as American Lawyer’s “Dealmakers of the Year,” California Lawyer’s “Energy Lawyers of the Year,” National Law Journal’s “Most Influential Lawyers of the Decade,” Euromoney/Institutional Investor’s “Five Most Influential People in Renewable Energy,” and Daily Journal’s “Top 100 Lawyers.”