FINANCIAL SERVICES MARKETING AND PR SERVICES FOR ACCOUNTING FIRMS
Whether your CPAs focus on general accounting, audit, tax, valuation, consulting, or another area of finance, our financial services marketing specialists can obtain more business for you.
Our experience with accounting firms goes back many years, when Berbay’s principal, Sharon Berman, was an in-house marketing professional at Arthur Andersen. Since then, we have developed a deep familiarity with accounting specialties including:
- General accounting – privately-held firm clients
- Audit – public and privately-held firm clients
- Tax – federal, state, and local taxes
- High-net worth individuals
- Management accounting
- Forensic accounting
Results: Increased Visibility and Credibility for Accounting Firms
Below are just a few examples of the marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for accounting and related financial services firms:
- Secured media coverage for noteworthy firm events by sending press releases, holding press conferences and developing targeted pitches. Stories featuring our accounting clients have appeared in national and local print and online media outlets such as WebCPA, CPA Magazine, andAccountingWeb, as well as in relevant industry publications around the world.
- Obtained media interviews and quotes for our CPAs by pitching their expertise to journalists. Our accounting clients have been interviewed by national publications including The New York Times,Business & Management, Accounting Today, Los Angeles Business Journal, Los Angeles Daily News, and more.
- Refreshed several accounting firms’ websites by adding up-to-date content showcasing their expertise and what distinguishes them.
- Increased the chances that people searching online for financial services would locate our clients’ websites by utilizing online-marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Placed articles bylined by our CPA clients published in media outlets such as Small Firm Business.
- Identified relevant accounting firm rankings and submitted nominations on behalf of our clients.