PROFESSIONAL SERVICES MARKETING AND PR SERVICES FOR ENGINEERING FIRMS
Whether your firm’s expertise encompasses the entire breadth of engineering or focuses exclusively in one area such as mass transit, our professional services marketing specialists can obtain more business for you. We have developed expertise and industry familiarity working with engineers in areas such as:
- Public works
- Master planning
- Environmental and sustainability
Results: Increased Visibility and Credibility for Engineering Firms
Below are just a few examples of the marketing and public relations results we’ve achieved for engineering firms:
- Drafted content for and regularly distributed an engineering e-newsletter.
- Placed articles bylined by our engineering clients (i.e., either authored by them or ghostwritten for their convenience) published by media outlets such as Transportation Builder, CE News and others.
- Secured media coverage for contract signings, project completions, LEED certifications and other noteworthy firm events by drafting and distributing press releases. Stories featuring our engineering clients have appeared in California Construction, California Builder, Progressive Railroading, San Fernando Valley Business Journal and additional publications.
- Obtained media interviews and quotes for our engineers by pitching their expertise to journalists. Our engineering clients have been profiled by The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times,California Real Estate Journal, Hispanic Business, Entrepreneur, Engineering Crossing, Women’s Magazine, and other relevant media outlets.
- Secured placement of clients in relevant rankings by identifying lists to target, drafting compelling nominations, and advocating for the professionals among decision-makers. Through Berbay’s efforts, our engineering clients have been featured on lists including CE News’ “Best Firms to Work For”, OC Metro’s “Best Companies to Work For” and additional lists.