MARKETING FOR ARCHITECTURE, ENGINEERING, AND CONSTRUCTION FIRMS
Berbay’s architecture, engineering and construction clients stand out among their industry competitors and gain access to qualified leads with the help of our effective marketing and public relations programs. Our marketing strategy involves a variety of tools, including:
- Public relations—We obtain valuable third-party endorsement from the media through positioning you as an industry expert for news story ideas we pitch to journalists, comments they request from you for stories they write, publicity for your firm’s newsworthy events, and bylined articles published in relevant publications.
- Speaking engagements—We help you raise your credibility and visibility through invitations to speak before industry leaders and potential clients at meetings, conferences and other events.
- Website development—Our website experts help you create an engaging and relevant website, including up-to-date content, blog posts, podcasts, links to social media and more. Whether you need a completely new site or just a fresh look for your current site, we can help.
- Social media/Blogs—You’ll stay top-of-mind among current clients and business prospects in the increasingly important social media realm with our expert management of your LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Online marketing—Search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click help clients find you first among your competitors. We’ll help to ensure that these online services are optimized for your benefit.
- Marketing materials—We’ll help you choose the right marketing materials for your goals, and we’ll ensure that the process, from concept to delivery, runs smoothly and cost-effectively.
- Direct mail/email campaigns—We’ll work with you to identify your core audience and target them with effective direct mail and email communication.
- Nominations and rankings—We’ll help you achieve recognition among the leaders in your industry through participation in various “best of” and ranking opportunities.